Sunday, February 3, 2013

Etude House 'Look at my Eyes' review :3

Yaaaayyyyyyyy!! I'm back!!! and guess what??!!
Yesterday my mother bought me this cutie eyeshadow from Etude House!! ^^
GOMAWO EOMMA!!! SARANGHAEEEE!! kkk~

Here's the review:

I got mine BL01, the colour is baby blue.
I got this for 10$ or IDR98.000 (i know it's kinda expansive but too cute to not to buy it LOL XD)
Here's it!!!







So cute right?? :3 i really like the case of this eyeshadow! i give 5 stars for this adorable case!!! ^^
And for the colour i give 5 stars too!! I LOVE BLUE COLOUR!!!! Kyakyakyaaa~ kkkk! xD


(Without Flash) sorry i take this pict from my phone,its kinda blur ==  not focus


(With Flash) too far from my wrist so yeah == sorry for this one, i will take another one later! *bows* 
but trust me it's supa dupa cute blue colour!!! and i don't regret to buy it for 10$ :)

What i like:
-The cute case
-The colour
-The eyeshdow is so creamy and don't have to rub it too hard to get the colour, just rub it slowly
-Cute patern, it's hearts(Lol)

What i don't like:
-The price of course(buy it online for get cheap price) :S


Sooooo...it's my 2nd review! :) i will update more soon! just pray that my packages will be arrive really soon! AND!!! Thank you to my friend! My BEST Friend Stephanie Lie(Owner of PinkPiggu) who make a logo for me!!! kkk~ i can't make for myself because i don't have photoshop app == poor me! LOL
Byeeeee~ sorry for mistakes! it's already midnight here so yeah kinda sleepy xD









2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaa!! sorry == i click wrong button chingu! TT so sorry!! *deep bows* i like your reviews too btw!!

    ReplyDelete