Friday, March 29, 2013

Skin Food Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36++

Hello everyone~~
I'm gonna do a review for this Sun Cream from Skin Food
Sun Cream is just the same like Sun Block


Decription(front):
FOOD THERAPY
Special food for the skin to eat.
Contains lots of nutritive and energetic ingredients such as fresh plants,
fruits and etc. To maintain our bodies healthy and lively


Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36++
Tomato Sun Cream helps protect all skin types, face and body from UVA and UVB.

To Use:
Apply generiously 15 minutes prior.
Re-apply after swimming or toweling dry.


Here is it, its just like cream, easy to blend and not heavy.

What i like:
-Smeels so good!! trust me!!
-Light cream not the heavy one
-Water resistant
-Cheap ^^

What i don't like:
-It's just 50ml == too little amount la~

I give 4 points out of 5!!

*A/N: I'm gonna do haul of Etude House soon, i buy it today but yeah, just gonna update the haul tomorrow..kkk~^^


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if it is suitable for acne prone and oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do have oily skin but it's ok for me, just apply it and put some powder :D

      Delete