Saturday, October 12, 2013

Review: Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner

Holla!
I'm back with Tony Moly "Backstage Gel Eyeliner" ^^
So i got it from my friend, she's Stephanie (Check out her blog!!)
so here we go!

I got mine in number #8호 카키블랙(Khakhi Black)







Its come with the brush too



The color is looks like brownish-black and its glittery
(*bling bling bling* ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
(A/N: IT'S SO PRETTY!!)



Swatch on my hand, the texture is so soft(of course! it's gel type LOL xD)


1st one is eyeliner pencil(black),and the 2nd one is TM's gel liner(khakhi black)
(Without Flash)



(With Flash)





What i like:

-So soft
-Builtable
-So many color, pretty~~
-The package of its gel liner
-Waterproof
-Smudgeproof

What i don't like:

-Too much glittery

Gonna post a review about circle lens and also Schwarzkopf's product later!

So Stay tune! and please subscribe me! ^^ thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment