Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Review: Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Tint #3 Orange Cha cha

I bought this cutie from online shop..
This is my 1st lip tint LOL xD i have been searching what kind of lip tint i sholud buy, and TAAAARRRRAAAA!!
I'm gonna buy another one later soon!! :D



Packaging: The packaging for Cat Chu Wink line is this black cutie cat(nekoooo~!!)
You can see others product from this line like BB Cream, Mascara, Lipstick,etc
Tony Moly is one of my favourite brand too but its hard to find Tony Moly in my country!! ==



I got it for around $5 or $6 i think?? include the shipping..
(Got a free sample too!)




I got it in number #3 Orange ChaCha, the orange colour is kinda like neon, so bright and the smells is like children's cough syrup :x you know what i mean right?? like tangerine-sweet-bitter yeah!! lol


The applicator itself i think its good!! you can easily apply this tint on your lips and you can blend it out with your own finger(just rub rub rub it out)


There..

The tint on my hand, 
1. Without flash..

2. With flash..



3. Without flash after i rubbed/blended it..

4. With flash after i rubbed/blended it..


Texture:

It's so watery, and sometimes when you rub or blend it with your finger, some of the tint is sticking(?) on your finger and i know its kinda annoying :s
But trust me its good for you to make an ulzzang gradient lips, the natural one..

Waterproof???

Yes it is!! Many tints are waterproof, as you can see its like ink from markers

Like:

-Cheap
-Cute packaging
-Easy to blend

Don't like:
-Smells like cough syrup
-Too watery


(A/N: i will upload some photos of my lips used this tint later!! and maybe tutorial of the gradient lips?? :) Stay tune!!)

[PLEASE READ IT!!!]Hi everyone!! me and my friends(include Stephanie from Pinkpiggu, she changed her blog's name and i'm still clueless about it)We're a crew for Cataleeyaa(Dance Cover group)Here is the link to our channel!!>>> Cataleeyaa's channel
Please watch our videos!! subscribe and comment too!! xD much loves XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment