Saturday, April 27, 2013

Etude House: Look at My Lips #3 셀렙 팝 핑크

I'M BACK AGAIN!!! WITH ETUDE HOUSE *A/N: Its looks like i'm into Etude House*
I bought it 2 weeks ago kkk~
You know what?? They are on promo!! 100% Cashback exclude for BB Cream, Accessories, Perfume and Hair prouducts. (This promo just for member only!)
So here it is!!!
Look at My Lips in Number #3 셀렙 팝 핑크 (Celeb Pop Pink)


Cute packaging!!!






 Without flash,it's kinda like pichy pink and it's so pigmented!!! good one!!
Smells so good like cherry or strawberry i think




With flash

Without flash, I tried to rub it and the pigmentation is good

With flash(after i rubed it)



What i like:
-The pigmentation
-The colour is cute
-The packaging
-Smeels so good
-The texture is creamy
-You can built the colour on your lips

What i don't like:

-Its pricey in my country =_= its around $18










No comments:

Post a Comment