Wednesday, August 21, 2013

K-POP (My favourite groups and songs)

Hollaaaa~
Sorry that i'm not update my blog..hehe ^^
Me and Pinkpiggu gonna tell you guys about something!!
But not now kkk~
I'm gonna tell you what's my fav Korean groups and songs!!(These days)

Here they are:

Favourite K-Groups and Songs (Boys and Girls):
(A/N: I'm not ranking the groups, its all random as i remembered them one by one while typing this post)
INFINITE (인피니트)
-Destiny
-Inception

TEEN TOP (틴탑)
-I wanna love (사랑하고 싶어)
-긴생 머리그녀

BTS (방탄소녀단)>> They're a rookie
-No More Dream
-We are bulletproof pt 2

 EXO (엑소)>> I like both K and M
-Wolf (늑대와 미녀)
-Growl (으르렁)
-Peterpan (피터팬)
-Don't Go (나비서여)
-Baby Don't Cry
-Black Pearl
-Heart Attack
(I'm gonna admit it, it looks like i like all their songs from their 1st full and repackage album)

B.A.P (비에이피)
-Coffee Shop
-Hurricane

24K (투포케이)
-U r so cute (귀여워 죽겠어)

DMTN (디엠티엔)
-Safety Zone

C-Clown (씨클라운)
-Destiny (우연이야)
-Shaking Hearts (흔들리고 있어)

SISTAR (씨스타)
-Give it to me

Yoo JiAe (유지애)
-Delight

BEAST (비스트)
-I'm Sorry
-Shadow (그림자)

Apink (에이핑크)
-Nonono (노노노)

4Minute (포미닛)
-What's your name? (이름이 뭐예요?)
-Is it poppin'? (물 좋아?)

100% (백퍼슨테)
-Want u back

Girls Day (걸스데이)
-Expect me
-Female President

KARA
-Runaway (둘 중에 하나)

SeungRi (승리)>> all of his new songs are so great!
-Let's Talk About Love(2nd Mini album)

ZE:A>> all of their new songs are great too!!
-Illusion (2n Mini album)

There..maybe i'm gonna update again later(?)
Be right back A.S.A.P!!! i'm busy studying and doing my homeworks!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ





No comments:

Post a Comment