Sunday, November 10, 2013

Inspired Makeup Tutorial: Ladies Code(레이디스 코드) "Pretty Pretty M/V(예뻐 예뻐 M/V)" Sojung(소정)

Holla everyone!! Anyone knows Ladies Code?? 
They're a girl-group from Korea
There're 5 members in Ladies Code
Leader: Ashley 애슐리
Main-Vocalist: Sojung 소정
Sub-Vocal: Rise 리세 & EunB 은비 & Zuny 주니(The youngest/Maknae) 

Now, i'm gonna do a make-up tutorial, i choosed Sojung and EunB, and my friend Stephanie(istephanielie.blogspot.com) she choosed to do the make-up tutorial for  Ashley and Zuny makeup..

It's simple so Let's do it!! 


(A/N: Sorry for my ugly face OMG == need to take care my skin more~~)



This is Sojung the leader of Ladies Code!! Her makeup point is her eyes makeup.
Here's the detail of her eyes makeup..


The base is kinda like light brown mixed with light orange, also combine with bue colour.
It's make her eyes popped out!! Its so pretty~~ 예뻐 예뻐!! *hands up*

1. Base/Foundation:

Here i used my moisturizer, after that i use my BB Cream, then set it up with loose/compact powder. i used my Its Skin Baby Face BB Cream
(A/N: excuse my face LOL xD)

2. Eyeshadow:
1st, i used the champinge/light brown color as the base, use it to your eyelid up to crease.
2nd, mixed light orange with pinky-peachy color(just like the color below)
Used my Revlon Eyeshadow in "Chocolate Bar" 

3. Blue Eyeshadow as winged
You can use the blue color below, just mixed 2 color.
as the base winged just use the light one then into the dark one..
a lil bit greenest is good too!! xD
I used Etude House and ELF Essential Brightening Quad in Ocean Dream

4. Eyebrow

I used the brown color eyeshadow from Revlon in "Chocolate bar"

5.Lips

As you can see, i don't know what color that Sojung usedm so i just moisture my lips with lip balm, then a lil bit of orange tint(justtt a bit for the natural looking) i used my Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Tint number #3 Orange Chacha

AND YOU'RE DONE!!! 

Another tutorial later~ As i have a free time to do it!! xD
BYEEEE!!



1 comment:

  1. nice jek (y)

    ituu tulisannya ada yg putih" tidak terlihattt

    ReplyDelete