Wednesday, February 26, 2014

IBB Make Up Challenge February 2014

Aloha everyone!! I joined IBB's Make Up Challenge and the tittle is  "SUMMER FAIRYTALE"
Collaborating with Etude House Indonesia and the prizes are Etude's products worth IDR 2.000.000 for 2 winners!


So i choose a Fairy Looks and i called it "Hawaiian Fairy" 
Hawaii is identical to Summer right?? (Just my opinion)

Summer is identical to pop-out/bright color like yellow, orange, hot pink, red and also blue!! :D

You can wear any bright color for Summer cause Summer is holiday season and sunny day~~ yay!

This is the final looks:

I choosed Yellow, Orange, Hot Pink, and Green/Blue/Tosca for my eyes and also Pink Blush, for the lip i choose natural pink lipstick :D


I make a gradation from yellow to orange and finally to hot pink 




 (excuse my shirt lol)


Product i used:



I tried my best to do this look :D
Hope you guys like it!!
XOXO
Hakunamatata~ xD




3 comments:

  1. itu eyeshadow palettenya apaaa dear? o.o
    warnanyaaa oke banget keliatanya XD

    don't forget to join my giveaway ( ^^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itu unbranded ci xD pengen nyari eyeshadow yg bgs apa ya ci??
      okaaiiii :D

      Delete
  2. waah walaupun unbranded tp nampol baget yak warnanya ci XD
    jadi seger warnanya hihihi

    btw mind if we follow each other? :D
    whereyouwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete