Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tutorial: FF XII-2 Lightning (Inspired Makeup and Hairstyle)

Hey everyone!
I'm back with another makeup-look(cosplay)
I choosed Lightning from Final Fantasy XII-2
Lightning is the main char for this game!
I like her style lol
so wow!
(i'm a gamers xD)

This is how she looks like:


Cool right? i like plays PlayStation's games since i was a little girl
yeah, i'm the youngest child in my family and i have 2 elder brothers
Because of my elder brothers, i play a lot of RPG games and many genre of games
other than PlayStation, i used to play online game on Computer and GameBoyAdvance too :D
(Hope i could get PS4 though lol)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Okay, let's go to the tutorial, shall we?? xD
(Use your blue eye contacts and pink wig to make it more looks like her)
I don't have blue contacts and pink wig so yeah hahahah

1. Apply your foundation or BB/CC Cream and also your concealer
set with loose/press powder

2. Conceal your eyebrows(make it to slim shape)
Take pinkish-puple eyeshadow as brows powder
(I wish i could dye my hair into pinkish-purple color or any light color =3= maybe next year lol)

3. Eyeshadow: you need 4 color
(Light Lilac, Light Brown, White and Pink)

First use your eye primer then tap white eyeshadow all over your eyelids up to crease, then take pink color apply it on your crease are then slightly blend it with white.
Take light brown slightly apply it on outer v, and take light lilac mix with pink apply it on lower lid(?) under eye area.
Lastly, line your eyes with black liquid eyeliner, curl your lashes put on mascara generously.

4. Lips
I used 4 lips products for her lips looks
apply your fav lipbalm to moisture your lips, then apply concealer dab all over your lips
apply a lil bit on pink lipstick and then apply beige color of lipgloss
and you're done with lips!

5. Cheek and Contour
Just apply baby pink blush on and contour your jaw, cheek bones and nose a lil bit

6. Hair
Use your hair product first before curling your hair!!
I used my Makarizo advisor anti frizz

Curl your hair, take your left side hair section and then twist it inwards, halfway to right side and secure it with bobby pins (just like this, before twist and after twist)

And then secure your hair with bobby pins behind your right ear too~

Straighten your bangs and your left-right hair(err you know what i mean right? it's hard to explain it LOL)

The Finished looks!!
(Pardon me, i took this photos before curling my hair xD)



DONEEEE!!
(sorry not update that much, busy with 1st term of my univ xD)

BYE BEAUTIESSS~!!

XOXO

Watch CATALEEYAA's New Video!!!
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT TOO~

FOLLOW ME:


No comments:

Post a Comment