Sunday, July 13, 2014

Review: Etude House Dear Darling Tint #4 Vampire Red

I bought another lip tint!
And this one is from Etude House (my 1st one is Tony Moly: Here)

I bought this Berry Red color because i think it's pretty looks like Vampire xD
This one called Vampire Red (#4)

As you know, Etude House with their girly packaging!
They make this lip tint more simple and cute with the cute font on it also the bottle itself





Looks like the colour of this tint is Black, but no, the colour is Red Deep Berry colour
It's so pretty! and taste like berry too == LOL


The applicator is good too, it's easy to apply the tint on our lips because of the flat applicator


Here is the real colour, pretty isn't it?? :3
The texture of this tint is jelly type


I try to blend it with my finger then JJAJAN!! the product stick on my finger and hard to erase it!
This lip tint is supa pigmented! So just put a lil bit of this product on your lips
And Use your lip balm first if you don't want your lips dry easily!


Use it to make gradation lips!!

I bought it for $4-$5!! yayyyy! so cheap but it's great
I kinda hate it because it make my lips dry easily but yeah you must to use lip balm first! :)
That's my tips for you all~

Follow me on BLOG LOVIN

~XOXO~


No comments:

Post a Comment