Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE "Cookie Blusher" in #6 Grapefruit Jelly

HOLAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'M BACK EVERYBODEEHHHH!!! LOL
i trade my voucher to this product..(okay its already a few months)
so here we gooooo~~~


This is the packaging of this blusher from Etude House.
As always, Etude House make their makeup stuff looks so cute and girly.


There's a cute puff with ribbon on its as the applicator.



The colour of this blusher is in number #6 Grapefruit Jelly
Its peachy pink, looks so cute and i like it!!

I rub this blusher to my skin, but at the 1st layer i really can't see any blusher on my skin.
I have to use it around 3-4 times 

(The colour with flash)

(Without flash)
Sorry for the bad quality of the pict, i use my phone(just 5MP) ==
gonna get camera soon, imma beg to my mom kkkk~

What i like:
-Packaging, simple but cute
-The colour of this blusher
-The texture of the blusher is so soft and mate

What i don't like
-Pricey in Indonesia(Lucky me i use the free coupon for this one! so It's FREE!!! XD)
-The pigmentation of this blusher is poor, you have to use it 3-4 times or more than 4 times




2 comments:

  1. nice review ,packaging nya unyu bgt :) btw aku mo follow GFC nya kok ga keliatan y??tapi aku sudah follow G+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sori ke-private GFCnya :D sekarang coba di cek lagi? thank you~ ^^

      Delete