Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

Yooo!! everybodehhhhh!!
I'm back!!

Now i'm gonna review product of Skin Food!!

Seriously i really really loveeeeee this product!!



So its looks like this, it's hygine and simple pack

Description:
A mask that contains mineral-enriched Brazilian black sugar, and promotes smooth and glowing skin.
(A/N: After i use this, my skins is soooooo smooth like baby butt i swear!!! Lol)

How To Use:
1.Wash your face 1st just with water
2.Take some amount of the mask to your face, rub it for 2-3 minutes
3.Leave it for 10-15 minutes
4.Before wash it off, rub it again for 1 minute (A/N: Rub it with gentle motion)
5.Wash it off with luke warm water







After i use this product for like 2 or 3 times, my blackhead is gone, less oily skin, more brighter also this product make the pores more smaller and thighter!! SO I REALLY DAMN LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! :D


What i like:

-Make my blackheads gone
-Make my skin smooth like baby butt
-Make my pores smaller and thighter(even gone!!)
-Not that pricey
-Simple package

What i don't like:

-Maybe the packaging is too simple(?)

So here it is!! gonna review more product later soon(?)

Bye-byeeee~~!!! ^^
I want to make a makeup tutorial, should i?? please write some comment!!!! TTTT





No comments:

Post a Comment