Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review: Revlon Color Silk #31 Dark Auburn (Hair Dye)

I'm back back back back back~
I will tell you about this hair dye from Revlon
It's so cheap! just $4
(Read my previous review about Schwarzkopf Freslight: Sweet Apricot)


I choosed #31 Dark Auburn because i like reddish brown or orange tone for my hair color :D
I want to try lighter color like light brown but yeah maybe later after my orientation hahaha

In this box include:
Instruction
After Colo Conditioner
Colouring
Developer
And they said gloves but no gloves in this box :|

On the description, it's said:
Revlon ColorSilk gives you natural-looking, even color from root to tip that stays beautiful between colorings. Plus, it's formulated to penetrate every strand with its gentle, ammonia-free formula and after color conditioner infused with nourishing silk proteins. Hair looks silkier, shinier and helathier than before you colored. 100% gray coverage.


HOW TO:
1. Make sure your hair is wet
2. Mix Colouring with Developer and shake it
3. Apply the hair dye all over your whole hairs
4. Wait about 45 minutes(I waited for 1 hour to make the color more pop)
5. Wash your hair and apply After Color Conditioner
6. Apply hair vitamin

RESULT:
 Outdoor/Sun light: Looks natural, just like brown and kinda have orange tone on it
(A/N: I loves this colour! but i hope i can find orange tone one :|)

Indoor with Flash: Reddish brown and kinda like orange(?)

  Indoor without flash: Slightly looks like dark brown color, so natural

Say hello to my "lil sis", Young von Redwine Chen xD
(A/N: I changed her name to Yuuki instead of Young because its kinda weird to call her Young :|)
 She's a healthy and hyper-active 4months old puppy ^^
 more pict of her:
 (When she's still 1,5 months xD)

(4 months, she's do a pose! lol :3)

3/5
I don't like that the fact its make my hair dry and the smells is so bad :s

That's it hahahaha xD

Please follow me on:

check this videos!
Mr.Chu

BYE~!

XOXO


3 comments: