Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Skin Care??

Holla everyone! i'm back again with another post..
i've been thinking about skin care routine like in early 2014, but yeah me and my lazy ass LOL
so i decided to write and post it now, because i am so damn bored and still have like 1 months holiday until i start my university!

I have oily skin and don't have any much problem like acne, just yeah i have blackhead on my nose(pfftt damn it)

Here is it:

Like you can see above, i have 3 toners which i like to use(i like to try other products than one products)
A moisturizer, Wash-off mask, Facial mist, Clay mask, Sun Block, and also Cleansing foam.

1. Cleansing Foam
I got mine from Nivea and it's in Visage line

I picked the pure source one because i have oily skin and i need to clean off that oil from my pores
and also this cleansing foam is helping you to clean your blackheads




2. Toners
 This is my Nivea toner from Visage line too
This one is for normal skin just to help moisture and freshen your skin


I loveeeee this product very much! LIKE VERY MUCH!!!
Because its help me to tighten and make my pores invisible!! (use it 1-2 weeks to see the result)
Its help you to even out the colour of your skin too also others(I forgot about others, just take a look at my review about this product here!)

I lost the pict of Clean & Clear Essential Oil Control Toner LOL
But this product is my 1st toner that i bought when i start to like skin care and makeup things
At first i like it that it help to reduce my oily skin and help to make my blackhead gone(just for awhile)
but after that this product is too stingy(?) for my skin, i just don't like anymoreeeeee


3. Moisturizer

I have been liking this product so muchhhhhhh
It help to cooling down and moisture my skin when my skin kinda dry and also you can use this when you have a sunburn, it will help your skin to cooling down like i said lol


4. Mask

I use both the wash off one and also the sheet one
My favourite mask is this Skin Food: Black Sugar Mask(Wash off)
For the sheet one i like to use my Etude House or Innisfree mask sheet(whitening and oil control one) 

5. Facial Mist

Just take a look for the review of this product at the link above(sorry haha)
It helps to moisture your skin and make your skin like a baby butt i think for me xD
And help your skin get vitamin too!


6. Nose Pack

Help to take out the damn annoying blackheads off from the pores!
I like it! just see the review on link above for more info! :P

So yeah, that's my skin care routine i think hahaha 

If my skin dry, i put some baby lotion because actually i have a senstive skin :)




No comments:

Post a Comment